WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit or certain emails you open. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide business and marketing information to the owners of the site. For more detailed information about cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Three types of cookie may be used during your visit to our site:
- Session cookies that are deleted after each visit
- Persistent cookies are valid across visits and, for example, are used to avoid the need to tell us you country of residence at the start of each visit
- Third party cookies that are used by our business partners, for example, to help us manage site visitors.
Some of the cookies are essential in order for you to use the site.
COOKIES ON OUR SITE
Here is a list of all the cookies the site sets and how we use them. No personal information is stored.
Type of cookie, cookie name and cookie description:
- Persistent cookie UserAllowsOurCookies
This cookie allows the site to remember whether you accept our cookies or not.
- Third party (Google Analytics) _utms, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz
- Third party (Linkedin) X-LI-IDC
- Third party (Twitter) pid
Please note – this policy explains how cookies are used on the site.